Informal Training within the Organization

I realized that the informal trainings/knowledge transfer sessions in my organization are sometimes not effective despite the best intention of the facilitator. I find that many presenters (irrespective of their seniority) need help in structuring their training sessions.

I have decided to offer help to those who are interested. I just need to warn those who come to be a little open about the inputs they receive-I tend to be very detailed in my review. I was helping an employee today and I found that he was getting rather defensive as I went about giving my recommendations on the changes he could make. I am curious to find out how his session went.

Comments

Popular Posts

Best Practices: Using Webex for Online Collaboration

Job Aid for Coaching and Feedback

Competency Development Plan-At a glance

Seat Time for an Elearning Course

Learning Retention

Competency Development Plan-Design