My Current Work Profile

In my current work profile, I handle training challenges that fast-growing technology companies face in terms of upskilling and reskilling. As a training manager, I consult, market and implement various learning solutions within the organization. The learning interventions cover a range of solutions such as elearning, classroom training, blended learning, mentoring, coaching and on-the-job training. I get a realtime view on how different learning solutions are received in an actual work environment and its impact on the target audience.

Comments

Popular Posts

Best Practices: Using Webex for Online Collaboration

Job Aid for Coaching and Feedback

Competency Development Plan-At a glance

Seat Time for an Elearning Course

Learning Retention

Competency Development Plan-Design