- Write out the lesson objectives.
- Against each learning objective, describe the content required.
- Exemplify the content.
- Insist that the SMEs provide only the core content and not spend time on cleaning the language.
- Invite the SMEs to provide urls and other referenece materials.
- Add a note on how to use the document in the beginning and finally-
- Provide a thank you note at the end of the document.
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Designing a Content Collection Guide
A content collection guide (CCG) is a tool that allows the subject matter experts (SMEs) to provide content for the course. A CCG eases communication and smoothens the content collection process. Here is how to create one-