Reminders! Reminders! Reminders!

I have primarily worked in custom project environment. I moved to organizational learning environment - a support function only last year. The transition from seemingly efficient custom project environment to a support function can be tough.

One of my biggest issue is having to remind people all the time - remind the business managers to respond to mails or about a meeting, remind the trainees to attend the training sessions, remind team members to complete their tasks, remind vendors to include all hidden costs or send faculty profiles. Sending reminders is such a waste of time and mindspace!

If this post sounds like I am complaining...well I am.

Comments

Popular Posts

Best Practices: Using Webex for Online Collaboration

Job Aid for Coaching and Feedback

Competency Development Plan-At a glance

Seat Time for an Elearning Course

Learning Retention

Competency Development Plan-Design